Thursday, November 5, 2009
Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Friday, October 23, 2009
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Monday, October 12, 2009
Other than that, no complaints.
I have my next Dr's appt. on November 2nd. Then my next ultrasound should be at 20 weeks. I think...
Hard to believe I still have to wait 10 weeks to find out the sex of the baby. Before, when I thought about it, I told myself that I would wait and let it be a surprise. But, now that it's actually happening, I can't wait. I want to know, and I want to plan, and buy stuff. I'm already going through the 'nesting' stage. I want the nursery set up right now, I want things to be organized and ready to go when May comes.
Since I am living with my parents, we're still trying to figure out where everyone is going to go. Right now, my room is in the basement. Which is fine, for me. Not for a newborn baby. It's musty, damp and cold. We're hoping that my brother will be placed into another group home, then freeing up my old bedroom, upstairs.
I also need to start documenting myself more. I'm not taking weekly pictures, or writing down a lot of things in my little journal. I'll totally regret that later on when I can't remember anything.
I'll start working on that...Hope to have some pictures posted soon.
Monday, October 5, 2009
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Friday, January 30, 2009
Me, I crave gas station cheeseburgers!
WTF, body?! I'm trying to diet here, and you are constantly telling me to drive to BP and buy a cheeseburger (at 10am)!
I always get the craving on the way home from school, and somehow I always give in because my friend Chaelly works there.
UGH! So annoying.
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
While watching our 44th President take the oath of office, tears were pooling in my eyes. They were tears of joy, tears of hope, tears of pride.
I have never been so proud to be an American, as I am today.
For the first time, someone that I voted for has become the president.
I can't wait until the day someone asks me where I was on January 20th, 2009. I wish I could say that I was in Washington D.C. watching history unfold...instead, I was in Omaha, NE in the UNO's auditorium.
Make us proud B!
Sunday, January 18, 2009
My problem lies in the simple fact, that I cannot recover some of those feelings had during that time of my life.
I keep hoping to run into him...Just so I can feel something again. Hate, lust, pity...anything.
I pulled out my box of 'past' and I feel so disconnected to it all. Which, in the long run, I'm happy about...but right now. I need something to get me started.
I need to hear his voice.
I need music.
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Monday, January 12, 2009
I just simply adore these and I NEED to find the other two jars. I have searched all morning on Ebay, with no leads. There are NO markings on the bottom, except for the roman numerals and maybe a CALIF stamp.
If you have any suggestions or see anything like thise at all, please shoot me a message or email.
Oh, p.s. I also got these cool little dishes:
Monday, January 5, 2009
1. Travel the world and visit almost every country.
2. Read every classic work of fiction, twice. (this includes the Twilight series)
3. Drive cross country with no planning or agenda.
4. To speak spanish fluenty, and maybe learn another language, like French or Italian.
5. To live in another country for at least a year.
6. Have a family and love my life
7. Write a book.
7 Things I Cannot Do:
1. Flirt with a guy I am physically attracted to.
2. See something sad and not get emotional.
4. Touch a snake.
5. Call people back when they call me.
6. Run for any length of time.
7. Tolerate people who don't support equal human rights.
7 Things That Attract Me to the Opposite Sex:
1. Sense of humor/wit
3. Worldliness, experience.
4. Musicianship. Love me a guitar player, piano player, trumpet player...
7. Eye contact
(I borrowed this test from GGC @ girlsgonechild.net and I have to totally agree with her answers on this one)
7 Things I Say Most Often:
1. I need gas.
3. I have a headache.
4. Holy S*$%
5. Mother F*$%er
6. Mmmmm Jimmy John's.
7. I don't want to go to school.
7 Celebrity Crushes:
1. Robert Pattinson. I don't care if he's 22, he's quite amazing.
2. Joaquin Phoenix. I will always love him, no matter what! Even if he's pulling a crazy Britney right now.
3. Diego Luna & Gael Garcia Bernal. They're a package deal, and so sexy.
4. Jason Bateman. The hottest celebrity dad on the face of the earth.
5. Matt Nathanson. LOVE HIM.
6. James McAvoy. Am I the only one who thought he was a hottie in Narnia?
7. Gabriel Macht. Holy Shit! That smile! Those eyes. I can't tell you how many times I watched Because I Said So.