Monday, October 12, 2009

Week 9

Overall, I haven't had any morning sickness, which is a shocker! Maybe my body is taking it easy on my esophagus, since it knows how fragile it is. The only thing that I seem to have issues with is taking my pills in the am. I gag constantly! Just the thought of taking them makes me want to gag. Horrible!
Other than that, no complaints.

I have my next Dr's appt. on November 2nd. Then my next ultrasound should be at 20 weeks. I think...

Hard to believe I still have to wait 10 weeks to find out the sex of the baby. Before, when I thought about it, I told myself that I would wait and let it be a surprise. But, now that it's actually happening, I can't wait. I want to know, and I want to plan, and buy stuff. I'm already going through the 'nesting' stage. I want the nursery set up right now, I want things to be organized and ready to go when May comes.
Since I am living with my parents, we're still trying to figure out where everyone is going to go. Right now, my room is in the basement. Which is fine, for me. Not for a newborn baby. It's musty, damp and cold. We're hoping that my brother will be placed into another group home, then freeing up my old bedroom, upstairs.

I also need to start documenting myself more. I'm not taking weekly pictures, or writing down a lot of things in my little journal. I'll totally regret that later on when I can't remember anything.
I'll start working on that...Hope to have some pictures posted soon.

No comments: