Friday, January 30, 2009
Me, I crave gas station cheeseburgers!
WTF, body?! I'm trying to diet here, and you are constantly telling me to drive to BP and buy a cheeseburger (at 10am)!
I always get the craving on the way home from school, and somehow I always give in because my friend Chaelly works there.
UGH! So annoying.
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
While watching our 44th President take the oath of office, tears were pooling in my eyes. They were tears of joy, tears of hope, tears of pride.
I have never been so proud to be an American, as I am today.
For the first time, someone that I voted for has become the president.
I can't wait until the day someone asks me where I was on January 20th, 2009. I wish I could say that I was in Washington D.C. watching history unfold...instead, I was in Omaha, NE in the UNO's auditorium.
Make us proud B!
Sunday, January 18, 2009
My problem lies in the simple fact, that I cannot recover some of those feelings had during that time of my life.
I keep hoping to run into him...Just so I can feel something again. Hate, lust, pity...anything.
I pulled out my box of 'past' and I feel so disconnected to it all. Which, in the long run, I'm happy about...but right now. I need something to get me started.
I need to hear his voice.
I need music.
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Monday, January 12, 2009
I just simply adore these and I NEED to find the other two jars. I have searched all morning on Ebay, with no leads. There are NO markings on the bottom, except for the roman numerals and maybe a CALIF stamp.
If you have any suggestions or see anything like thise at all, please shoot me a message or email.
Oh, p.s. I also got these cool little dishes:
Monday, January 5, 2009
1. Travel the world and visit almost every country.
2. Read every classic work of fiction, twice. (this includes the Twilight series)
3. Drive cross country with no planning or agenda.
4. To speak spanish fluenty, and maybe learn another language, like French or Italian.
5. To live in another country for at least a year.
6. Have a family and love my life
7. Write a book.
7 Things I Cannot Do:
1. Flirt with a guy I am physically attracted to.
2. See something sad and not get emotional.
4. Touch a snake.
5. Call people back when they call me.
6. Run for any length of time.
7. Tolerate people who don't support equal human rights.
7 Things That Attract Me to the Opposite Sex:
1. Sense of humor/wit
3. Worldliness, experience.
4. Musicianship. Love me a guitar player, piano player, trumpet player...
7. Eye contact
(I borrowed this test from GGC @ girlsgonechild.net and I have to totally agree with her answers on this one)
7 Things I Say Most Often:
1. I need gas.
3. I have a headache.
4. Holy S*$%
5. Mother F*$%er
6. Mmmmm Jimmy John's.
7. I don't want to go to school.
7 Celebrity Crushes:
1. Robert Pattinson. I don't care if he's 22, he's quite amazing.
2. Joaquin Phoenix. I will always love him, no matter what! Even if he's pulling a crazy Britney right now.
3. Diego Luna & Gael Garcia Bernal. They're a package deal, and so sexy.
4. Jason Bateman. The hottest celebrity dad on the face of the earth.
5. Matt Nathanson. LOVE HIM.
6. James McAvoy. Am I the only one who thought he was a hottie in Narnia?
7. Gabriel Macht. Holy Shit! That smile! Those eyes. I can't tell you how many times I watched Because I Said So.