Thursday, January 15, 2009

Need to, Need to, Neet to!!!

Oh my goodness. I know I say this all the time, but seriously...
I need to go on a diet.
I need to loose weight.
I need to be healthier.
When I take photo's of myself, they're usually facial shots. I purposely avoid full body shots for the simple fact, I don't want to see myself.

I'm going to make a promise to myself. I'm going to take a full body picture every week (or so) just so I can track my progress.

I'm not going to count calories, I'm just not going to eat fast food, or fried food period. I'm going to stop drinking soda and eat more fruits and veggies. I'm also going to start walking more. Well, maybe once it starts warming up. (I could live without the -15 degree temps)

So, here is my Week 1 photo:


1 comment:

WasStephHere said...

P.S. I'm not wearing a bra!