Sunday, December 28, 2008

I've never been any good

Well, I guess you could say there are a lot of things that I'm no good at:
Sports
Dieting
Relationships
Math

But I never realized how much I sucked at certian things until it all gets put into perspective.

One of the guys I dated (or was in love with) got engagged this week, on Christmas.

Now, after 2 long and miserable years, I'm totally over him. But I had always prayed that he would get bored with her and leave her high and dry, just like he did to me (twice).

They'll probably have a long and happy life together, make lots of babies and that's just great for them.

Me_on the other hand_will still be alone, unhappy, and single.

You know, I should of NEVER moved back from California. If I was still there, I would never have been available to meet Nic when he found me on Myspace. He would of always been a 'What if' in my mind...someone who disappeared out of my life years ago.

They say, what does not kill us, makes us stronger...what about that which breaks us? How do you heal after someone hurts you so bad and never has the guts to appologize for it? He was so obsessed with wanting everyone to think that he was a good person, that he overlooked the one person that he meant the most to. Me.

No comments: